Abu Dhabi National Hotels to invest in hotel at Jumeirah Beach Residence development
The Jumeirah Beach Residence has reported that that Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) has signed an agreement with Estithmaar to acquire a 450-bedroom beach front hotel within the Jumeirah Beach Residence Development in Dubai.
According to Chairman of ADNH Khalifa Nasser Bin Huwaileel Al-Mansoori, the hotel will offer guest's rooms and suites, all sea facing, plus a range of conference and banqueting facilities and catering outlets. The project is expected to be completed within three years.
ADNH interests include 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in addition to Sunshine Tours and its transportation business Al-Ghazal. In addition, ADNH has a joint venture with international catering and services company Compass covering their respective catering operations throughout the Middle East under the banner of ADNH.
With 36 residential towers comprising 6,471 housing units and four hotel towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence will cater to a community of 25,000 people in a 1.117 kilometer stretch of development containing a total build up area of 22 million square feet. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jumeirah Beach Residence as well as Al Areen Resort & Desert Spa.
- Jumeirah signs in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels to add 8 new hotels, more than 750 hotel rooms across UAE
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach hosts DTCM and ADNH for handover ceremony of their 5-star classification
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels