Abu Dhabi: New decree on commercial building financing law
General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, has issued a decree enacting the executive regulations of the commercial building financing law. Under the decree, cited by WAM, the maximum limit of loan of commercial buildings is fixed at Dh 40 million.
The legislation binds the Commercial Buildings Committee at the Department of Social Services and Commercial Buildings not to exceed the financial allocations as set out for it annually by Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
- Abu Dhabi: New law on financing commercial buildings
- Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance arranges AED334 million for SinoGulf Commercial Tower in Capital Centre
- department of municipal affairs and al tamimi & company host a seminar on the abu dhabi property laws
- UAE: Height of commercial buildings to be limited
- Reem Finance: A creative new entrant offering finance and advisory services to support the booming business opportunities in Abu Dhabi and the UAE