Abu Dhabi: New exhibition center to be built
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company (Adnec) intends to set up a new exhibition center at an estimated cost of Dh1 billion, Khaleej Times reported. The new complex will allow the company to host its existing 11 exhibitions in addition to 13 new projects to come up in two years’ time and will also include a hotel.
Currently, Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre (Adiec) is a small venue with an indoor space of 16,000 square metres only.
Adnec is intended to promote exhibitions locally, regionally and internationally and its activities include holding, organising and sponsoring local, regional and international exhibitions and conferences inside and outside the emirate, or participating in them.
- ADNEC to internationally promote Abu Dhabi as major exhibition and convention destination
- Abu Dhabi on the verge of a new era of exhibitions
- ADNEC revises visitor numbers as attendances soar
- Dh500 million Phase 1 of the 'Abu Dhabi Exhibition City' proceeds
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company and Reed Exhibitions sign long-term agreement