Abu Dhabi new growth market for MINC
MiNC Property Enterprises, the London property group headquartered in Dubai, has seen a 30 percent year-on-year increase in customer applications in Abu Dhabi, highlighting the potential of the capital's investment market.
Director of MiNC Haroon Mahmood was addressing guests at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Resort & Towers on November 11, at a showcase of the company's 80 million British pound ($133 million) portfolio of London property, specifically in the buy-to-let sector.
Central to the increase in investors is an increase in MiNC's available portfolio to value of £80 million, as a result of which MiNC has substantially increased the number of developments it markets simultaneously.
“We have seen sizeable growth in interest from the Abu Dhabi community to the extent that the capital has developed into one of our biggest potential markets,” said Mahmood.
Headquartered in the London Dockland area, MiNC Property Enterprises has more than 23 years experience in the London property market. A key factor of MiNC's success as property wealth management consultants is the provision of a portfolio of London residential investment property that provides an intelligent investment opportunity, with a focus on delivering high capital growth. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Amadeus Gulf appoints new Director of Sales for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain- Ghislaine Elmadi Merhabi to oversee growth in the two key markets
- Intercontinental builds two new hotels within Abu Dhabi expansion
- New project by MiNC Property Enterprises
- MSC cruises and Etihad airways to provide best-in-class experience in the air and at sea for European guests