Abu Dhabi: New law expected to boost real estate investments
The decision to allow nationals to purchase and sell land in Abu Dhabi will open up a raft of opportunities in various sectors, prominent nationals and experts said.
It will also channel high liquidity into the lucrative real estate sector, they said, according to Gulf News.
"The move will have a positive impact and you will find more investment into the real estate sector and you will see the utilisation of the high liquidity that is looking for new avenues," one real estate agent was quoted as saying.
- Real Estate and Investment Show opens at Abu Dhabi’s new Exhibition Centre
- Expert: New opportunities expected in Abu Dhabi real estate sector
- Government initiatives can create momentum in Abu Dhabi’s real estate industry
- Real Estate & Investment Show to benefit from New Abu Dhabi Property Law
- Expert: New law to boost Dubai real estate market