Abu Dhabi: New port and industrial zone to be established
The government of the emirate of Abu Dhabi has unveiled plans to develop a new port and industrial zone at Taweelah, situated on the coastline half way between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, WAM reported. Sheikh Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, chairman of the Abu Dhabi Seaports Authority, stated the new port and industrial zone at Taweelah will be dubbed the Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone. The new project estimated to cost over Dh8 billion.
- Abu Dhabi goes all 'Dubai' with a billion dollar fake island port
- Construction of new port planned in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company announces the awarding of program management contract for Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
- Abu Dhabi: Residential and commercial building projects leading construction boom
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company, Borouge sign MoU to provide port services at Khalifa Port