Abu Dhabi office rent up 100pc from 2002
Currently, occupants of office space in Abu Dhabi, according to Khaleej Times, spend approximately $165-270 annually per square meter of rented space.
Rents for office space rose by some ten percent in 2005.
- Survey finds that Dubai office rents remain competitive despite soaring rates
- Highest increase in residential rent recorded in Ajman
- Abu Dhabi: Projects to meet demand for office space
- Supply fails to meet demand for residential real estate in Abu Dhabi
- Growing interest in Dubai's freehold commercial office space