Abu Dhabi official: New property law - big boost to construction sector
Abu Dhabi authorities will award more than Dh47 billion worth construction projects by 2007, said Engineer Saleh Salem bin Omeir Al Shamsi, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Quoted by Khaleej Times, Al Shamsi said: “The newly-unveiled property law in the emirate has come as a big boost to the construction sector and there a large number of projects which are scheduled to be tendered this year.”
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- department of municipal affairs and al tamimi & company host a seminar on the abu dhabi property laws
- Abu Dhabi to declare $12.80 billion worth of construction tenders
- uae premium waterfront developers plus properties officially launch its first property offering at cityscape
- Abu Dhabi: New property law hailed