Abu Dhabi: Real estate agents warn expatriates
Expatriates who wish to purchase homes in Abu Dhabi are in need of greater legal protection, real estate agents have warned, according to Gulf News. Foreigners can currently buy freehold property in much of the country, but industry insiders told Gulf News that the market remains unsafe as of now for potential investors.
- Gulf real estate markets gradually opens to expatriates
- Expatriates bare the brunt of soaring Abu Dhabi rents
- Expatriates to be able to buy homes in Abu Dhabi
- IREIS 2007 to focus on Abu Dhabi’s expanding real estate potential
- Will Dubai be the one to help this time around? Abu Dhabi real estate slowdown anticipated