Abu Dhabi: Real estate agents warn expatriates
Expatriates who wish to purchase homes in Abu Dhabi are in need of greater legal protection, real estate agents have warned, according to Gulf News. Foreigners can currently buy freehold property in much of the country, but industry insiders told Gulf News that the market remains unsafe as of now for potential investors.
- Leading Dubai real estate firm calls for tougher regulation of property market
- Expats to be allowed 99-yr freehold at new Abu Dhabi residential development
- Proper regulations urged for Dubai real estate market
- Abu Dhabi: Real estate market not to face over-supply
- Standardized property contracts to be distributed to RAK agents