Abu Dhabi: Real estate market not to face over-supply
The boom in Abu Dhabi's real estate is not to create over-supply in the residential and hotel market, experts told a conference Saturday. According to Gulf News, they also dismissed concerns of any negative impact on investment in Dubai's property market once Abu Dhabi funnels funds into its own market.
- Is growth in Abu Dhabi’s real estate market sustainable?
- Dubai: New law will attract foreign investment, extend real estate boom
- Amlak Finance enters Abu Dhabi growing real estate market
- Abu Dhabi: Real estate agents warn expatriates
- ACI Real Estate and Group Seven Properties join hands to bring in global currencies to UAE at MIPIM World 2008