Abu Dhabi: Real estate market not to face over-supply
The boom in Abu Dhabi's real estate is not to create over-supply in the residential and hotel market, experts told a conference Saturday. According to Gulf News, they also dismissed concerns of any negative impact on investment in Dubai's property market once Abu Dhabi funnels funds into its own market.
- Slowdown in Abu Dhabi real estate could signal more mergers
- Abu Dhabi real estate market oversupplied
- Government initiatives can create momentum in Abu Dhabi’s real estate industry
- Bahrain real-estate market ‘faces record year’, says expert property firm DTZ
- Abu Dhabi and Dubai face different real-estate futures