Abu Dhabi: Residential and commercial building projects leading construction boom
Residential and commercial building projects are leading the construction boom in Abu Dhabi with projects worth Dh37.32 billion are already in various phases of their completion, a study said. Cited by Khaleej Times, the list of mega projects in the emirate are led by the Al Raha Beach Development Dh53.94 billion, Shams Abu Dhabi project by Sorouh Real Estate Dh25 billion, the Abu Dhabi Airport Expansion Dh24.9 billion, the Mohammed Bin Zayed city, and the newly announced port and industrial zone at Taweelah Dh5 billion and Dh8 billion respectively.
- Abu Dhabi - Residential and commercial projects unveiled
- Dubai Investments bolsters construction materials’ portfolio amidst boom trend
- Zenath Real Estate to develop AED 2 billion worth of hotel, commercial and residential projects in UAE
- Qatar: Construction boom risks slump
- Construction starts on ADCB’s AED 450 million investment in Abu Dhabi One