Abwab Real Estate announces launch of new property development
Abwab Real Estate has announced the launch of a new property development, Al Barari, in Dubai. The Dh 6.6 billion project will leave 82 per cent of the total space of Phase 1 un-constructed, developing it as open spaces. Phase1 will see the construction of only 330 villas - five to seven bedroom mansions with unrestricted views of landscaping waterways and the adjoining wildlife reserve.
Landscaping includes open green areas, woodland, scented gardens, water elements such as lakes and streams and six themed botanical gardens.
- 330 luxury villas to be built in Dubai
- Al Barari gets finance for landmark construction project in Dubailand
- Al Barari Development Company appoints Al Naboodah Contracting to build 306 luxury residential villas
- Al Barari project closes deals worth AED500 million during Cityscape Abu Dhabi
- Green Lakes project declared