Abwab Real Estate announces launch of new property development
Abwab Real Estate has announced the launch of a new property development, Al Barari, in Dubai. The Dh 6.6 billion project will leave 82 per cent of the total space of Phase 1 un-constructed, developing it as open spaces. Phase1 will see the construction of only 330 villas - five to seven bedroom mansions with unrestricted views of landscaping waterways and the adjoining wildlife reserve.
Landscaping includes open green areas, woodland, scented gardens, water elements such as lakes and streams and six themed botanical gardens.
- Tamleek Real Estate and Development Announces New Projects at PROPERTY LINK 2007
- TASWEEK Real Estate Marketing & Development launches new property management services for Abu Dhabi & Dubai
- Mediterranean Garden Opens in Heart of Al Barari
- Emaar Turkey launches Boulevardi development to meet demand for premium real estate in Istanbul
- Dubai Properties Group’s Marks Cityscape Success with Announcement of Four New Developments in the Coming Year.