ACC received Letter of Intent over Pearl-Qatar project
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) has received a Letter of Intent worth US$170 million to construct the residential components on two parcels of land in Pearl-Qatar. ACC has been contracted by United Development Company (UDC), the promoters of Qatar’s largest freehold project, to build residential towers, townhouses and retail units in the Porto Arabia district.
- First Qatar signs prominent deals at Cityscape
- Al Futtaim, Emirates Steel, and ACC (Arabian Construction Co.) Awarded Gold in SAP MENA Quality Awards
- AUB president addresses student concerns over projected tuition hikes in an email to the community
- Pearl Qatar to be promoted in Saudi Arabia
- L&T receives Rs 1557 Cr Order for 2 x 800 MW Steam Turbine Generator package from APPDCL