Acer partners with Aptec Gulf in UAE
Acer Computer (ME) Ltd. has announced the appointment of a new channel, Aptec Gulf, to enhance its corporate and consumer sales activities in this region. Acer is focusing on the empowerment of its corporate and commercial operations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) market through its appointment of Aptec Gulf as an Acer Authorized Distributor in the country.
Aptec Gulf will handle Acer's corporate, commercial and other computing products and solutions in the UAE. “UAE is a key market for Acer in the Gulf region,” said Eric Tien, Acer Computer (ME) managing director. Acer plans to support the region’s Small and Medium sized enterprise (SME) segment based on the growth potential exhibited by this sector.
Established in 1976, Acer is among the world's top ten branded PC vendors. Acer employs marketing and service operations across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas, supporting dealers and distributors in over 100 nations. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Aptec Gets Microsoft OEM Distribution for Gulf
- APTEC BOOSTS HP IPG PRODUCTS PRESENCE IN THE UAE & GCC REGION.
- Aptec Egypt appointed authorized Lexmark after sales service agents
- APTEC GULF LLC AND POINT OF VIEW, AN EXCELLENT WINNING COMBINATION.
- APTEC Establishes Group Headquarters at Dubai Internet City