Additional Iraqi reconstruction contracts awarded
The Department of Defense announced on Wednesday the award of new contracts to provide construction services under the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) Program Management Office (PMO).
US-based joint venture Contrack/AICI/OCI/Archirodon was awarded a contract with a ceiling of $325 million to provide design-build construction services for projects associated with the rehabilitation and construction of aviation facilities, ports, highways, bridges and railroads throughout Iraq.
Lucent Technologies World Services was awarded a contract with a ceiling of $75 million to provide design-build construction services for projects associated with the repair and modernization of the existing Iraqi communications systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- FluorAMEC joint venture wins $500 million Iraqi water contract
- Iraqi reconstruction contract awarded
- Fluor/AMEC joint venture wins $500 million Iraqi power contract
- British and US firms awarded new Iraqi reconstruction deals
- Stanley Baker Hill awarded $1.2 billion construction management contract for Iraq