Adhari amusement park nearing completion
The BD12 million Adhari amusement park currently under construction in Bahrain is nearing completion, the GDN has repotred.
Outdoor rides and facilities are expected to open to the public by the end of 2006, while the park as whole is set to be ready by mid 2007. The 165,000 square metre park will include outdoor rides, including a roller coaster, go-kart track and an air-conditioned monorail as well as indoor rides, snooker, bowling, and arcades.
- Interactive Kiddie Complex Nears Completion in Dubai
- Protection for the world’s largest man-made waterfall
- Bahrain: Works on Adhari amusement park to start
- Sweet Homes unveils AED 149 million shopping mall within ‘Ajman Uptown’ project
- SEGA Republic prepares staff for imminent opening with intensive training sessions