ADIB signs MoU with Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi, 04 October 2010: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), a top-tier Islamic financial services group, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Abu Dhabi University to promote ties between both institutions through sponsorship and exchange of students, development of new academic programs, internship placements, exchange of research and publications, and organizing seminars, conferences and networking opportunities.
The MoU brings the two institutions together for a period of three years - from September 1, 2010 to August 31, 2013. It provides students with new academic programs, credit transfer options, enhanced learning resources and social programs and collaboration.
Signing the MoU, Tirad Mahmoud, CEO of ADIB, said: “The MoU was signed with the intent to invest in education. We continue to pay special attention to the development of talent from within the UAE. Several investments and initiatives are being planned from our side to provide the best opportunities to learn and collaborate to the students from this partnership. We are hopeful that we can identify and recruit new talent that emerges from this partnership.”
Dr. Nabil Ibrahim, the Abu Dhabi University Chancellor said: “We appreciate the support to students that will be provided by ADIB through this partnership. Their commitment to education and development is clearly evident and is in line with the Abu Dhabi Vision 2030.”
- ALHOSN University signs student training & curricular development MoU with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Georgetown and Silatech sign MOU for new student internship opportunities
- Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group partners with Etihad Airways to boost mutual cooperation in human resources
- ADIB signs MoU with EIBFS to develop new Islamic banking programs
- ADIB signs MoU with Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council and EIBFS