adidas opens newest factory outlet in Abu Dhabi
European sports clothing and equipment retailer adidas recently opened a new 600 square meter combination factory outlet / concept store in Abu Dhabi.
The new adidas store, situated in Al-Dhabi Tower, marks the latest signature of adidas-Salmon in the Gulf region. "The new adidas store in Abu Dhabi introduces the concept of 'factory outlet' to the Emirate, one of the most successful retail concepts worldwide," said adidas-Salomon Emerging Markets Managing Director Ralph Kotterer.
The new Abu Dhabi factory outlet joins two adidas brand stores in the UAE at Dubai's Deira City Centre and Bur Juman Shopping Centre; in addition to an adidas factory outlet located on Dubai's Airport Road. The new store forms part of the growing adidas network of more then 50 exclusive brandstores in the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al Safeer Centre and GRAND Safeer Cinema open in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- Merle Norman Cosmetics opens first studio in Abu Dhabi
- No throwing up (hopefully)! World's largest roller coaster restaurant opens in Abu Dhabi
- Beckham opens new Adidas flagship store in Dubai
- Get ready to lose your lunch at Abu Dhabi's roller coaster restaurant