ADIH launches Beirut Gate
Privately owned Abu Dhabi Investment House (ADIH) has launched a real estate project in central Beirut worth around $600 million. Beirut Gate will feature buildings housing luxury residential and business accomodation, ADIH chief executive officer Rashed Janahi told a news conference on Friday.
The United Arab Emirates firm launched a $160 million private stock placement earlier this year to fund the first stage of the project, including the initial cost of the land and master plan.
The company has said it had expected the placement to offer a return on investment of 37.5 percent over an 18-month period.
- Abu Dhabi Investment House enters Lebanon real estate market
- Work to commence on $600m Beirut Gate
- Abu Dhabi Investment House Announces US$86 million Investment in Amwaj Islands in Kingdom of Bahrain
- Abu Dhabi Investment House opens US$41.5 million private placement to develop The Lagoon
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company signs US$ 1.2 billion deal