ADSM issues 'Listed Companies Guide'
The Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM) has issued the sixth edition of its 'Listed Companies Guide'. According to WAM, the Guide, which is issued for the benefit of investors, features data about, and financial statements from, all ADSM listed companies, dating back to 2001.
The general information available includes company addresses, details of board members, directors, auditors and legal consultants. It also includes data about the percentage of shareholders in those companies.
- Sharjah Cement and Industrial Development Company listed at ADSM
- National Bank of Fujairah Lists Shares on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market
- ADSM cuts fees for listed companies and investors
- ADSM to call for improved corporate governance standards in the GCC
- ADSM FIRST MIDDLE EAST EXCHANGE TO FOSTER XBRL TECHNOLOGY