Advance bookings for Culture Village
Dubai Properties (DP), a member of Dubai Holding, has opened advance bookings for residential, commercial and retail units for its most recent project, the Dh50 billion Culture Village.
According to Khaleej Times, a pre-launch booking opportunity is being offered for early reservations in the Creekside project that posted a 100 per cent sale of plots within one week of its launch two months ago.
Master planned as the most exclusive address in Dubai, Culture Village represents, according to the developer, a new dimension in the Dubai property market along the Creek on an area of 40 million square feet.
- Dubai Properties Group to proceed with development of Creek-side Culture Village
- Dubai Culture hosts unveiling of renowned photographer Ramesh Shukla’s pictorial book on UAE’s history
- Cairo's 'hotel for books' revitalizes the city's literary culture
- Tamkeen and Manama Municipality sign agreement to support establishment of “Al Leewan” cultural village
- Dubai Properties to launch Culture Village