AFICO is gold sponsor of First Annual Insulation Conference in Dubai
The Saudi Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Company (AFICO), a subsidiary of pipe manufacturer Amiantit, participated as Golden Sponsor of the Middle East’s first annual insulation conference held at the Emirates Towers Hotel in conjunction with the Big Five Show in Dubai.
More than seventy representatives took part in the two-day conference. The importance of the event was underlined by the roster of international specialists who addressed the delegates. Associate professor Ismail Budaiwi from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals and PR & Publications Director of Kuwait Institute of Scientific research Hayfaa Al-Mudhaf, were among a number of experts who delivered papers on the Effectiveness of Thermal Insulation. Speakers from Germany, UK and France also participated in the conference.
AFICO is one of the region’s leading manufacturers of thermal and acoustical insulation with a product range that includes duct wraps and liners, heavy density pipe wrap insulation, thermal insulating wool, and acoustic ceiling panels. AFICO’s head office and factory are located in Dammam, with branch offices in Riyadh and Jeddah. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi Arabia: AFICO completes factory expansion, plans construction of new facility
- Rubber World Industries wins AED 1 million rubber insulation contract for Al Raha Beach development in Abu Dhabi
- Investcorp acquires Armacell
- Amiantit wins two Saudi governmental contracts
- Saudi Amiantit raises its capital to $173 million