African countries emerge as big target market for DSF
According to research conducted by Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), Africa is set to emerge as a huge potential market for the Festival. The African customer groups primarily consist of trade and family visitors, are attracted by the discounts and value-added shopping.
A high level DSF delegation will leave for Nairobi today for a road show organized, in association with Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing specially to increase awareness about the Festival amongst the members of the media and the travel trade. In fact, taking into account this fact, Kenya Airlines is planning to increase its frequency and the number of flights between Dubai and Nairobi from January onwards.
Members of the delegation will also meet journalists in Nairobi at a press conference to be held on November 27 during which they will highlight the attractions of Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2003 which will be held from January 15 to February 15 under the theme One World, One Family, One Festival. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Exports highlights potential for food trade in emerging African markets
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Dubai Exports assists businesses to enter the African market
- African and Arab markets increase Oman's non-oil exports by 6% in 2013
- Greek Delegation to Iran Targets Organized Crime