AfricaOne inaugural flight lands at Dubai International Airport
The Department of Civil Aviation welcomed the inaugural AfricaOne flight Y2 512 from Entebbe to Dubai International Airport and the 23-member VIP delegation on board the flight. The Ugandan registered, AfricaOne is the 99th international airline and the 15th African airline to operate through Dubai International Airport.
“With the inauguration of this flight, AfricaOne has opened a new route to business. We will be extremely happy to see, the new airline fostering the development of business ventures and tourism between the two countries,” commented Mohammad Ahli, Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) director of operations.
AfricaOne at present will be operating two flights a week. Nasser Airtravel & Shipping Agencies (NASA) is the GSA for the airline. “We now have 13 airlines under our wing and soon will be bringing in two more airlines,” said Tufail A. Jalali, NASA general manager. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- China Southern Airlines inaugural flight lands at Dubai International Airport
- Inaugural Safi Airways flight lands at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Inaugural KLM Boeing 777 lands at Dubai International Airport
- Aerosvit Airlines inaugurates bi-weekly flights to Dubai
- flydubai scores a hatrick of routes in Egypt with the launch of flights to Assiut