Agreement to establish ”Disney Syria” signed
Syria's al-Akhras Group, one of the biggest companies in the country, has signed an agreement with French firm LOFTUS to build a new amusement park, dubbed "Disney Syria" inside Trans Mall in the city of Homs. The cost of this project will amount to US$22 million. It will spread on an area of 20 thousand sq. m. indoors, in addition to 12 dunums externally.
The works are scheduled to take one year. The new project will create about 400 jobs.
The owners of the amusement park expect it to become a regional tourist attraction.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal