Agreement to establish ”Disney Syria” signed
Syria's al-Akhras Group, one of the biggest companies in the country, has signed an agreement with French firm LOFTUS to build a new amusement park, dubbed "Disney Syria" inside Trans Mall in the city of Homs. The cost of this project will amount to US$22 million. It will spread on an area of 20 thousand sq. m. indoors, in addition to 12 dunums externally.
The works are scheduled to take one year. The new project will create about 400 jobs.
The owners of the amusement park expect it to become a regional tourist attraction.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?