Agreement to establish ”Disney Syria” signed
Syria's al-Akhras Group, one of the biggest companies in the country, has signed an agreement with French firm LOFTUS to build a new amusement park, dubbed "Disney Syria" inside Trans Mall in the city of Homs. The cost of this project will amount to US$22 million. It will spread on an area of 20 thousand sq. m. indoors, in addition to 12 dunums externally.
The works are scheduled to take one year. The new project will create about 400 jobs.
The owners of the amusement park expect it to become a regional tourist attraction.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts