Agreement to establish ”Disney Syria” signed
Syria's al-Akhras Group, one of the biggest companies in the country, has signed an agreement with French firm LOFTUS to build a new amusement park, dubbed "Disney Syria" inside Trans Mall in the city of Homs. The cost of this project will amount to US$22 million. It will spread on an area of 20 thousand sq. m. indoors, in addition to 12 dunums externally.
The works are scheduled to take one year. The new project will create about 400 jobs.
The owners of the amusement park expect it to become a regional tourist attraction.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment