Agreement to establish ”Disney Syria” signed
Syria's al-Akhras Group, one of the biggest companies in the country, has signed an agreement with French firm LOFTUS to build a new amusement park, dubbed "Disney Syria" inside Trans Mall in the city of Homs. The cost of this project will amount to US$22 million. It will spread on an area of 20 thousand sq. m. indoors, in addition to 12 dunums externally.
The works are scheduled to take one year. The new project will create about 400 jobs.
The owners of the amusement park expect it to become a regional tourist attraction.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects