Agreement signed for development of Lusail Entertainment District
The Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company and the Abu Dhabi Investment House have signed a memorandum of understanding for the development of the Lusail Entertainment District at the cost of approximately $ 1.2bn.
Engineer Nasser Hassan Al Ansari, CEO of Qatari Diar and Rashad Yousef Al Jenahi, CEO of the Abu-Dhabi Investment House signed the agreement. Work on this real estate development to be built on an area of 1 million square metres will start in 2007 and is planned to be completed within two years.
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company signs US$ 1.2 billion deal
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company launches Fox Hills
- Government owned real estate firm to launch first project
- Qatari Diar real estate firm to develop major resort in Khartoum
- Strategic partnership worth US$2.25 billion between Qatari Diar & Masraf Al Rayan