AGTHIA to set up frozen baked product plant
Agthia’s Board has approved the setting up of a Frozen Baked Product plant with a cost of AED 65 million. The operation will be based in Abu Dhabi, with production planned to commence in the later part of 2011. The move will allow the company to enter the fast growing and high margin frozen baked segment.
Mr. Ilias Assimakopoulos, the CEO of Agthia said, “The project is in line with Agthia’s business diversification strategy and provides great potential for regional expansion. The project will introduce the latest frozen-baked technology to the Middle East.”
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Saudi Arabia's plastic consumption 20 times higher than global average
- VAT in Egypt: A guide to taxed and exempted goods
- Go big or go home: Expat salaries soar in Dubai
- Lebanon: Financial analysts warn of long-term economic repercussions after BLOM Bank attack