AGTHIA to set up frozen baked product plant
Agthia’s Board has approved the setting up of a Frozen Baked Product plant with a cost of AED 65 million. The operation will be based in Abu Dhabi, with production planned to commence in the later part of 2011. The move will allow the company to enter the fast growing and high margin frozen baked segment.
Mr. Ilias Assimakopoulos, the CEO of Agthia said, “The project is in line with Agthia’s business diversification strategy and provides great potential for regional expansion. The project will introduce the latest frozen-baked technology to the Middle East.”
- Bayt.com: More than 70 per cent of Mideast professionals think that meetings are time well spent
- The Suez Project: a good start, but not a substitute for industrialization
- GCC eyes on fertilizers that combat nutrition deficiencies
- New reports tells us all there is to know about salary increases in the GCC
- Misrata: Libya's 'entrepreneurial phoenix'?