Air Arabia adds 23 more flights to summer schedule
In response to increasing customer demands during the holiday period, low-cost Air Arabia has introduced additional flights to Alexandria, Aleppo, Assiut and Damascus to accommodate passenger travel.
"The popularity of certain routes and dates during this peak travel period has encouraged us to introduce 23 additional flights on our Alexandria, Aleppo, Assiut and Damascus routes," said Air Arabia's Sales and Marketing Director, Ali Fairooz.
Air Arabia is a Sharjah government-owned airline which is currently flying from Sharjah to Bahrain daily, Beirut daily, Damascus five days a week, Kuwait four days a week, Muscat four days a week, Alexandria five days a week, Assiut two days a week, Aleppo two days a week, Doha five days a week, Colombo four days a week, Shiraz twice a week and Tehran three times a week. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Air France KLM launches new flights, routes and offers more cabin/schedule options from the UAE, for Summer 2010
- Air Arabia adds more flights to Bahrain
- Air Arabia adds flights to Alexandria
- Air Arabia Egypt adds more flights to Alexandria-Abu Dhabi route
- Mediterranean Airways adds flights to summer schedule