Air Arabia names Kuwait Manager
Air Arabia LLC, one of the UAE’s national airlines and the first low-cost airline of its kind in the Middle East and North Africa region, today announced the appointment of its Kuwait Manager – Sonal Sharma.
Sharma is well fitted for the role with his regional aviation background. From his experience with KLM in India and Kuwait from 1997 until 2003, Sharma has filled various roles in customer service, sales and capacity management and from 2003 until earlier this year he worked as Sales Manager for National Aviation Services – working out of Kuwait International Airport. With a vast knowledge of the aviation field and in particular, Kuwait, Sharma will add tremendous value to the Air Arabia concept in Kuwait.
“Sharma is the obvious choice to fill this position in Kuwait,” said A.K. Nizar, Air Arabia’s Head of Sales. He added: “A young, dynamic professional with a proven track record, Sharma’s regional insights will be essential to enhancing our produce and services.”
- ExecuJet Middle East opens office in Saudi Arabia
- United Aviation awarded Kuwait's first private Air Operator Certificate
- Fedex enhances services in Kuwait
- Thought Al-Jazeera airways was one of those 'cheap' airlines? Well, think again, because it's building its own terminal
- Top appointment by TNT in Kuwait