Air France adds two direct flights to Abu Dhabi
Increased demand for seats on the Paris-Abu Dhabi flight route is behind a decision by Air France to add two non-stop flights from Abu Dhabi to Paris, starting March 25, in addition to the airline’s regular schedule.
The new flights will operate on Mondays and Thursdays. Quoted in the Gulf News, Zoram Jelkic, Air France’s regional manager, said that the additional flights will terminate in Abu Dhabi, indicating that their full capacity will be available to the UAE market.
Attractive promotions are also planned on these specific flights, he stated. In April, Air France will launch an online booking system for UAE customers. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ADAC and Air France celebrate arrival of the inaugural nonstop flight from Paris
- Etihad Airways and Air France-KLM strengthen cooperation
- Air France launches 5th Casablanca Paris flight
- Air France-KLM-Martinair cargo freighter flight launches operations to Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Etihad Airways and Air France-KLM unveil new strategic partnership