Air Pacific implements Mercator’s accounting solution
Fiji's international airline Air Pacific has become launch customer for FASTRAC, the new revenue accounting solution from Mercator, the Information Technology (IT) division of the Dubai-based Emirates Group, with implementation due to start next week.
FASTRAC has been designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized airlines, and is being offered as a stand-alone passenger or cargo revenue accounting solution, or as an integrated system, according to a company press release.
Air Pacific, has been flying for more than 50 years and currently operates scheduled flights to and from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Honolulu and mainland USA.
“FASTRAC will allow us to keep a tight rein on revenue accounting, which is vital to boosting our cash flow and driving our growth plans to maintain Air Pacific as the dominant regional player,” said Manoa Kamikamica, Air Pacific general manager for finance. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Air Pacific migrates to Mercator solutions
- Yemenia selects Mercator revenue accounting solution
- UAE’s Mercator freight accounting system takes off with Qantas airline
- Dubai based Mercator showcases industry-leading technology and IT solutions to international airlines
- Mercator launches new passenger services IT solution