Air Tahiti Nui selects Mercator's accounting solution
Tahiti's international airline, Air Tahiti Nui, has signed up for the new Revenue Accounting Bureau Service from Mercator, the Information Technology (IT) division of the Dubai-based Emirates Group. Mercator's new service is based on its RAPID solution and converts data printed on airline tickets into the detailed financial and strategic information.
Air Tahiti Nui was founded in 1996 with the mission to develop tourism to Tahiti from key international markets and to provide an airline for the people of French Polynesia. The airline currently flies to destinations in Asia, North America and Europe.
The Revenue Accounting Bureau Service offers processing, including data capture, proration, accounting, auditing, reconciliation, management reporting and interline billing. The service, which already supports Emirates Airlines' revenue accounting needs, operates from Mercator's facilities in Dubai. The system is backed up by twin data centers.
Air Tahiti Nui is the latest airline to enter the RAPID family and joins Air New Zealand, Air Pacific, Air Zimbabwe, British Airways, Emirates, Grupo TACA, Olympic, Qantas, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Brunei, SriLankan and Varig. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AIR SAHARA SELECTS MERCATOR’S REVENUE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
- Mercator's financial solutions make rapid progress
- CYPRUS AIRWAYS OPTS FOR MERCATOR’S OUTSOURCED REVENUE ACCOUNTING SOLUTION
- Olympic Airways adopts Mercator's outsourced revenue accounting solution
- UAE’s Mercator freight accounting system takes off with Qantas airline