Aircraft Charter brokerage extends its reach
The United Kingdom’s Air Charter International has facilitated 6,400 flights with leased and charter aircraft. Established in the region for nine years, Air Charter operates flights for passengers and cargo internationally.
Focusing on Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Africa and Far East, in 2002 Air Charter has recently extended its reach by opening offices in Singapore and Bulgaria. Specializing in Wet Leasing aircraft, the company supports established National Carriers and also acts as consultant to start up carriers.
Air Charter's ad hoc division facilitates charters for the transportation of VIPs, Heads of State and business executives. The cargo division specializes in outsize cargo, dangerous goods, animals, perishables, urgent project cargo and relief goods, providing support for worldwide freight companies and individual clients needing strategic transportation assistance. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bombardier extends its service network in the Middle East and Asia Pacific region
- Elite Jets – Dubai and Jet Aviation - Switzerland form strategic partnership to provide aircraft management and charter services in the Middle East
- Bombardier expands the international reach of its airborne parts delivery service with a dedicated aircraft in Dubai
- Etihad Cargo extends reach in Switzerland and the United States
- US$4.2 billion to buy 120 new aircraft - NAS Fleet to Reach 167 Aircraft by 2012