Ajman Government and Microsoft sign enterprise agreement
The government of Ajman and Microsoft have signed an enterprise agreement to provide the technology platform for eight government departments in the Emirate.
The agreement will provide a common technology platform for the government departments. ITQAN, a Microsoft Gold Partner, will develop and deploy the solution, as well as work together with Microsoft to train users.
The solution will be implemented in key departments in the Ajman government, where employees will be able to share information securely between the departments, all in a familiar, browser-based solution that integrates with Microsoft Office 2003, and the Windows operating system.
Itqan, a United Arab Emirates (UAE) system integrator for medium and large businesses, was established in 1984 as Al-Bawardi computers. The company name was changed to ITQAN meaning perfection in 1997. The company is 100 percent nationally owned and is a certified ISO 9001-2000 company. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Itqan to implement Microsoft Great Plains business solution for Ras Al-Khaimah
- Itqan completes second phase of Al-Jazeira Hospital project
- Dubai Ruler's Court capitalizes on Microsoft technologies
- Dubai Municipality selects latest version of Microsoft Exchange for messaging platform
- Itqan names new general manager