Al Ain university construction contract awarded to Oger Abu Dhabi
A Dh1.5 billion construction package to build the UAE University's new campus in Al Ain was recently awarded to Oger Abu Dhabi by the Mubadala Development Company.
"The competition was very close, but Oger Abu Dhabi emerged as the best value proposal," said Waleed Al Mokarrab Al Muhairi, CEO of Mubadala Development according to Gulf News. Oger bidded along with Al Habtoor, CCC, ACC and Arabtech.
The new university campus will feature state-of-the-art teaching and recreational facilities, including accommodation for students and staff.
The project will be built over a period of four years at the Al Maqam site in Al Ain, with the first phase scheduled to be completed in mid-2008.
- Aldar Properties awards construction contract
- Abu Dhabi University signs contract with Al Meraikhi to build Phase 1 of new campus
- SEHA announces that it will assume full management duties of Al Ain Hospital effective 31st of August 2012
- Abu Dhabi University grants 15 schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain around 300 computers
- Arabtec Led Joint Venture awards Drake & Scull International AED 415 million MEP contract for the iconic Louvre Museum project in Abu Dhabi