Al-Alamiah Electronics awarded major contract by the Saudi Ministry of Education
Al-Alamiah Electronics, part of the Al-Alamiah Group, recently announced that it has been awarded a five million dollar contract by the Saudi Ministry of Education. The company will provide maintenance services to the department of Girls Educational Affairs.
Through this three-year renewable contract, the Ministry of Education is seeking maintenance services for all applications, equipment and related peripherals on the central building premises, the labs, related women's branches and the educational administrations at various locations within the kingdom.
The project is comprised of two main phases, the first of which includes supplying the Ministry of Education with the necessary manpower for the three-year extendable contract. Al-Alamiah gathered qualified technicians for this project, taking into consideration the ministry's requirement of qualified Saudi personnel. The second phase involves maintenance services for the 12,000 strong computer and telecommunications equipment, systems and related peripherals.
Al-Alamiah Saudi Arabia was founded in 1976 with home electronics as its primary business. As demand for home computers grew, Al-Alamiah introduced the first Arabic Home Computer, the Sakhr MSX, to the Middle East market in 1985. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al-Alamiah obtains the first DASP certificate in Saudi Arabia from Dell
- Al-Alamiah Electronics prepares Islamic University for e-Government project
- Al Alamiah Computer Systems signs contract for supplying video conferencing equipment to Aramco
- Al-Alamiah announces strong sales results for 1Q 2002
- Saudi Arabia: Zamil Air Conditioners awarded major contract by ministry of education