Al-Alamiah obtains the first DASP certificate in Saudi Arabia from Dell
Al-Alamiah Electronics was recently awarded the Dell Authorized Service Provider (DASP) certificate, as informed by Product and Service Manager, Nader Amin. This makes Al-Alamiah Electronics the only authorized maintenance and technical support provider for Dell in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf.
Al-Alamiah Electronics has the capabilities and requirements that meet Dell’s specifications, therefore enabling it to offer its services in the same way and at the same standards available in the US and Europe.
The (DASP) licensing includes providing customer service centers for Saudi Arabia’s central region, eastern region and western region. These services range from a Helpdesk to qualified Dell licensed Mobile Engineers (DCSE) who can visit locations and offer on-site technical support, as well as work within the customer services centers.
Al-Alamiah Saudi Arabia was founded in 1976 with home electronics as its primary business. As demand for home computers grew, Al-Alamiah introduced the first Arabic Home Computer, the Sakhr MSX, to the Middle East market in 1985. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al-Alamiah launches Dell Inspiron in Saudi Arabia
- Tenaris obtains quality certifications in record time to operate with Saudi Aramco
- Bahra Cables, the first cables company in Saudi Arabia to receive the ISO Certificate
- ikhtebar earns highest level of certification from saudi accreditation committee
- flynas & Nas Tech Launch Aircraft Engineering Maintenance Training for Saudi Youth