Al-Alamiah obtains the first DASP certificate in Saudi Arabia from Dell
Al-Alamiah Electronics was recently awarded the Dell Authorized Service Provider (DASP) certificate, as informed by Product and Service Manager, Nader Amin. This makes Al-Alamiah Electronics the only authorized maintenance and technical support provider for Dell in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf.
Al-Alamiah Electronics has the capabilities and requirements that meet Dell’s specifications, therefore enabling it to offer its services in the same way and at the same standards available in the US and Europe.
The (DASP) licensing includes providing customer service centers for Saudi Arabia’s central region, eastern region and western region. These services range from a Helpdesk to qualified Dell licensed Mobile Engineers (DCSE) who can visit locations and offer on-site technical support, as well as work within the customer services centers.
Al-Alamiah Saudi Arabia was founded in 1976 with home electronics as its primary business. As demand for home computers grew, Al-Alamiah introduced the first Arabic Home Computer, the Sakhr MSX, to the Middle East market in 1985. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al-Alamiah Electronics awarded major contract by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- Al-Alamiah Electronics prepares Islamic University for e-Government project
- Al-Alamiah launches Dell Inspiron in Saudi Arabia
- Acer increases market share in Saudi Arabia
- Acer launches free service initiative in the Saudi market