Al Areen Holding Company builds new park
A team of artists is recreating the ancient land of Dilmun, for a $50 million (BD18.9m) theme park in Bahrain.
Work on The Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park, being developed by the Al Areen Holding Company, is on schedule for completion this year, said officials, according to the GDN.
The park spreads over an area of around 70,000 square metres, on a built-up area of 45,000 square metre and around 20,000 square metres for future expansion and car parking.
- Bahrain government and GFH form holding company for Al-Areen Desert Spa and Resort
- New mega resort to be developed in Al Areen
- New director at Al Areen Holding Company
- Al Areen Holding Company shifts to on-site Client Relations Centre to Consolidate Operations
- Bahrain: Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park