Al-Baddad Signs Partnership Agreement with Al Shams Group
Al-Baddad International, the UAE-based technology innovator of mobile halls and smart warehouses and member of Al-Baddad Global Group, today announced it has entered into a strategic partnership with Al Shams Trading to establish its biggest branch in North Africa in Tripoli, Libya. The agreement was signed in the presence of Mr. Zayed Al-Baddad, Chairman and CEO of Al-Baddad International and Mr. Khalid Nayet, Chairman, Al Shams Trading.
This step is part of Al-Baddad’s strategic plan to expand its operations and enhance its reach to major Arab and international markets from Libya, which is also considered an important market for the company.
Expected to be completed within two months, work is afoot on Al-Baddad’s new branch that will serve North African and the Maghreb countries. It will also feature maintenance centers that use state-of-the-art intelligent systems and specializes in all logistics services in the field of mobile halls and stores manufacturing. The branch also provides maintenance services according to the highest international standards.
The branch is expected to fully operate in less than six months, where different phases of the project are completed as per schedule. The branch will be managed by a team of engineers, maintenance specialists, installation technicians and workers. In addition, a full transport fleet is being equipped to ensure full access to all parts of the region. Al-Baddad is currently equipping and supplying Libya Build Expo 2010, scheduled to be held this year on May 16.
Zayed Al-Baddad, Chairman and CEO of Al-Baddad International, noted that the inauguration of the company's branch in Libya is an important step to realize the company’s vision in regional expansion and strengthen its presence in Arab and international markets. Al-Baddad follows a strategy to gain customers trust through offering the latest technological innovations in this field as part of an integrated action plan developed by the company’s management to continuously update the Group's operations and provide the best services to customers.
- Al-Baddad International Participates in Taif Festival, Signs Annual Contract with Exhibition Organizer Al-Mustaqbal
- Al-Sham Hotels Company expands into Arab World
- “Al Tayyar Travel Group” signs a partnership and cooperation agreement to be the General agent of cargo operations for the Turkish airlines in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Al Tayyar Travel Group signs a strategic partnership agreement with rentalcars.com, the world’s largest car rental management company
- Al Tayyar Travel Group & Cargo signs a sales partnership agreement with Sudan Airways