Al-Bustan Center records 26 percent rise in traffic during DSS
Al-Bustan Center and Residence has witnessed a rise in the number of visitors and shoppers. The center, hailed as the top choice for local and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) residents, has reported an increased visitor traffic of over 26 percent in just the first weekend of Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS).
Al-Bustan hosts a large number of children's activities that are such an integral part of DSS. Summers in the region have now become a time of fun and activities for all ages with in-malls activities for children and good sales and promotions for elders. The Al-Bustan team is geared up for summer and is hosting many of the events in association with DSS.
Al-Bustan has over 80 outlets. There are stores for gold and jewellery, perfumes, leather goods, shoes, bags, fashion for men, women and children, a textile market, gift items, cinema, pharmacy and a supermarket. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Deira City Center reports 30 percent rise in visitor traffic
- GCC families contribute high percentage of increase in weekend visitor numbers
- DCC retailers record increased sales and traffic
- Lamcy Plaza records 32 percent surge in visitor traffic during first week of DSS
- Dubai Shopping Festival expected to boost mall sales