Al Fransi Bank finalizes deal with System Access
Saudi Arabia’s Al Bank al Saudi al Fransi has reached an agreement with System Access, an end-to-end e-banking software solutions provider, according to which System Access’ NetSymbols software will be used to interconnect the operations of the bank's various departments.
The NetSymbols is able to run an enterprise-wide infrastructure with a variety of banking applications on different platforms using various languages, databases and protocols. The system's is able to link together and coordinate a bank's various, with the aim of improving customer service, increased operational efficiency, as well as effective and prompt decision-making. Its designers say that it will help reduce a bank's future technology outlay.
Among the NetSymbols system's functions at Al Bank al Saudi al Fransi will be the implementation of a cash accounts management system. Other applications will supply customer information, manage deposits, Nostro Vostro accounting, limit management, and the functions of the general ledger. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- National Technology Group signs agreement with Saudi Fransi Capital
- System Access expects 50 percent regional sales growth in 2002
- COMPANY IN FOCUS – Al Bank Al Saudi Al Fransi
- Dubai Islamic Bank wins Islamic Finance News ‘Mudarabah Deal of the Year’ Award
- Trade Bank of Iraq joins Thomson Reuters global foreign exchange trading system as country rebuilds economy