Al Manal breaks ground on AED300 million Lakeside Residence development
Construction on the AED300 million Lakeside Residence at the prestigious Jumeirah Lake Towers project began recently with groundbreaking ceremonies attended by Al Manal Development, developer of the elegantly-designed 35-storey residential tower.
Al Manal Development Chairman Juma Ahmed Majid Al Ghurair led Al Liwan Contracting Chief Engineer Adib Ataya and Medardo T. Cadiz, CEO Cadiz International in a groundbreaking ceremony held at the construction sight of the Lakeside Residence building at the Jumeirah Lake Towers.
“We’re very excited to start the construction of The Lakeside Residence. Once completed, residents will have an exceptional view of the Dubai Marina and the beautiful water surroundings of the Jumeirah Lakes, making it a truly desirable property that offers all the elegance and convenience of contemporary stylish living,” said Al Ghurair.
The Lakeside Residence, with a built-up area covering 50,000 sqm, boasts 358 elegantly-designed apartments, consisting of 226 one-bedroom and 132 two-bedroom flats; three floors dedicated for basement parking; a retail space at the concourse level; and an amenity deck on level 15. It is Al Manal Development’s first significant investment in the country’s thriving real estate sector, and plans to expand its portfolio of high-profile property projects not only the UAE, but also in the region.
- Dh5b to be invested in Dubai real estate project by Al Manal
- Al Manal Development invests AED 300 million on landmark property development in Jumeirah Lakes
- Al Manal Development signs AED 230 million Construction deal for Lakeside Residence
- AED 1 million two-bedroom Lakeside Residence apartment is grand prize in this year’s DSS draw
- Lakeside Residence apartments come fully furnished