Al-Mazaya buys 50 percent of First Dubai for Real Estate Development
Kuwait's Al-Mazaya Holding Company has purchased 50 percent of First Dubai for Real Estate Development, said Mazaya Deputy Director and CEO Khalid Istbita. According to Kuna, he said in a press statement Saturday that First Dubai was a Kuwaiti shareholding company with a capital of KD 20 million and was set to be listed in Kuwait Stock Exchange soon.
- Al Mazaya increases assets to AED1.4 billion in post-acquisition deal
- Al Mazaya Holding Q1 2006 profit up by 39% to Dhs50.2 million
- Global will host a seminar for the listing of Al-Mazaya Holding Company on Dubai Financial Market
- Kuwait's Al-Mazaya announced Dh1.25b Dubai development
- Al-Mazaya to partake in Kuwait real estate show