Al-Medina developer reports increased profits
Saudi Arabia's Taibah Investment & Real Estate Co. achieved SR99.2 million in profits for the first nine months of this year, compared with SR44.6 million for the same period last year. This is an increase of 122 percent, Arab News reported.
Taibah Investment & Real Estate Company was founded in 1988 to develop projects in and around Al-Medina, the second holiest city in the kingdom and site of the tomb of the Prophet Mohammad.
- Profiteering off rents: Kuwait's Mazaya reports 630% increase in year-to-year profits
- Pearl-Qatar developer reports increased profits
- United Development Company net profit increased by 20% to QR 617 million compared to QR 515 million in 2009
- Saudi Arabia: Taibah Investment and Real Estate Development to raise dividend
- Talk about smashing profits, Dubai Investments reports 98% increase in Q3 profit