Al-Nabooda Automobiles and Porsche Middle East break ground on new Porsche facility
Al-Nabooda Automobiles, the official importer of Porsche in Dubai and Northern Emirates, broke ground on the site for their new Porsche after- sales facility, located at Al-Quoz, Dubai. Al-Nabooda Automobiles is planning to move to the new 120,000 square foot building in early 2004.
The new facility is in complete accordance with the Porsche corporate identity, encompassing 20 bays equipped with under floor lifting equipment for Porsche sports cars and the Cayenne.
The customer service area will also include two direct dialogue receptions fully equipped for brake, shock absorber and emission control testing, a hard top storage facility and a Porsche Tequipment and Selection shop. There will also be a new vehicle display area and customer delivery point. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai: 1000 Porsches sold
- Porsche AG President & CEO in Qatar for opening of Porsche Centre Doha
- Porsche Center Jordan represented by Nuqul Automotive unveils its plan for new service center
- Record-breaking year for Porsche sales in Middle East and Africa region
- Porsche Michelin Supercup round in Bahrain