Al Qudra annonces plans for new infrastructure investment venture
An announcement was recently made by Abu Dhabi-based Al Qudra Holding, that it planned to invest in the infrastructure sector of Morocco, where it will shortly be opening a local office and where Al Qudra Real Estate, a subsidiary of Al Qudra Holding, is currently involved in various real estate projects.
Al Qudra Holding plans to invest in Rabat's public transport infrastructure, according to Gulf News, and to develop the concept of an electrically driven tram-way in Rabat city following the opening of its regional office.
Speaking about a recent visit by UAE representatives to meet with Hassan Armani, the President of the Region of Rabat, Salah Salem Bin Omeir Al Shamsi, chairman and managing director of Al Qudra stated: "The President welcomed Al Qudra Holding's initiatives to develop water taxis and a water bus concept to ease traffic congestion. Heavy traffic is causing a problem in areas which are witnessing a number of important property development projects.”
Amongst other high ranking delegates were Al Qudra Holding's Morocco-based representative, Taha Abdul Jalil Al Fahim, regional director, and Hadi Tahboub, general manager of Q-Link.
"Establishing an office in Morocco marks Al Qudra Holding's first step in expanding regionally." said Shamsi.
"Operations at our Moroccan offices should commence by October of this year. We will start with the city's infrastructure and transportation development," he added.
- al qudra holding international and hydra international sign agreement to establish q hydra, a new company focused on real estate investments outside
- Al Qudra Holding on a Quest for New Investment Prospects in Senegal
- Al Qudra Holding signs an MOU with leading HealthCare Center, Ana Aslan and examine other business opportunities in Romania
- Al Qudra Holding and Saudi Bin Laden Group sign protocol alliance
- Moroccan Minister visit Al Qudra Holding Premises