Al Qudra begins construction of Danet Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi-based property firm Al Qudra Real Estate recently announced that it had begun the construction of an underground infrastructure for its latest property development, the Danet Abu Dhabi.
The reputed real estate firm, and a member of Al Qudra Holding, Al Qudra Real Estate, hired Maunsell Consulting Services to design the project’s infrastructure, according to reports by Go Wealthy.
Al Qudra will be utilizing the technical expertise of EUDO, an Australian company and Emirates Utilities Company Holding (EUCH).
The project is slated for completion by early 2009, say industry sources close to the project, while hand over land to investors will be completed in several stages, beginning in September 2006. Construction work of all the building and other amenities at Danet Abu Dhabi is expected to be finished within two and a half years.
“We are delighted with the fast-paced development progress of Danet Abu Dhabi,” said Salah bin Omeir Al Shamsi, Chairman and Managing Director, Al Qudra Holding.
“We are confident that by appointing Maunsell Consulting Services and EUCH to handle the development, the project will be delivered on time," he added.
Speaking of the construction of a Holiday Inn at the project, Ahmed Al Yafei, general manager of Al Qudra Real Estate stated, "By establishing a Holiday Inn in Danet Abu Dhabi, we are seeking to attract a greater share of both domestic and international business as well as leisure and meeting travelers.”
- Al Qudra Real Estate’s construction of “Danet Abu Dhabi” commences
- UAE: Abu Dhabi designs a metro
- al qudra real estate and q-active announce implementation of integrated technological link between 38 towers in danet abu dhabi
- Al Qudra Industrial and the Kuwaiti MRC announce establishment of MRC-Q in Abu Dhabi
- Al Qudra Real Estate announces sell out of first property project