Al Qudra Holding profits increase by 202%
Al Qudra Holding has achieved another record year posting a profit of AED637 million for the financial year ended December 31, 2006, representing a remarkable 202% increase to the profits achieved in 2005. The achievements have contributed to an increase in the shareholders capital by 71%, and subsequently an increase in the shareholder’s return by 87%.
Eng. Salah Salem Bin Omeir Al Shamsi, Chairman and Managing Director of Al Qudra Holding, announced his plans to consult the AGM committee that will take place on Wednesday the 18th of April at the Beach Rotana in Abu Dhabi, with regards to the recommendation of distributing cash dividends to all shareholders valued at 20% of the total value of the company's capital.
© 2007 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Al Qudra Holding achieves AED 703 million net profit
- Al Qudra Holding announces half year profits of AED321 million
- Al Qudra Industrial and the Kuwaiti MRC announce establishment of MRC-Q in Abu Dhabi
- Al Qudra Holding and Al Safat ink MOU for cooperation in the region
- Al Qudra annonces plans for new infrastructure investment venture